1. Is there a weight limit? Yes, the weight limit is 400 pounds total for two passengers.
2. How many passengers? We fly with two passengers, no matter how little they are.
3. May I fly by myself? We only fly when we have two passengers. You may fly by yourself by purchasing both seats.
4. How old does one have to be to ride? We have taken children that are just a few months old. Children under 10 years of age must ride with an adult.
5. May I bring....? Nope, you can’t bring any baggage on the helicopter as we can’t screen it, nor do we have room for it. Please, no cups, bottles, bags, purses, hats or anything else loose.
6. May I use my phone? Absolutely, you can use your phone for pictures as long as it is secured by a strap to your body.
7. May I bring a camera? Yes, as long as it has a strap around your neck. No, we can’t mount cameras outside the aircraft and please, no selfie sticks.
8. Is there a camera in the cockpit? Yes, we have a camera that takes a photo every 30 seconds. As a service to our customers, passengers may purchase images or prints from www.photo.sierra.aero